Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Holidays: Brother brings news from Texas

Hideki flew up to Portland to spend a couple of weeks with the Anderson family with his wife and 18 month old daughter. Tom, Jenny and Sada stayed with the grandparents during their stay. Johnny stayed over several nights with his daughters, Amaya and Kalina, as well.
It was really good to spend some time with them. Sada was very active and curious. She terrorized the dogs, Bo and Masa just a little bit. Tom shared news that Jenny is expecting a second child. I hope her health is good.

We had met at Papa's Pizza on Main St. in Springfield for our "traditional Anderson Pizza" dinner. Our fun cousin, Brandon met us there with his kids, Gabby and Tyee. My friends Bob and Rosa came by to meet my family for a few minutes.

Brandon went in the kid's area to pick up Tyee and Gabby.

Later, Johnny, Hideki, Jenny and Sada went attending the 2010 JAA Mochi Tsuki with Noriko and I.

I love attending the Japanese American Association events and spending time with my friends at the events. I helped Misa Joo, Bob and Rosa and Mike set up the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment